****The Burn Ban is currently in effect*****
Bexar County Burn Rules:
CALL THE BEXAR COUNTY FIRE MARSHAL 210-335-0300 FOR BURN PERMITS
1. All burning must be out one hour before sunset
2. Burning may not begin till one hour after sun rise
3. Only brush, natural vegetation, or house hold trash may be burned
4.Only one 10ftx10ftx10ft pile may be burned at a time
5. Fire may not be left unattended while burning
6. Must have access to a water source such as a garden hose
7. Burn pile must be at least 300ft away any building
City of Fair Oaks Ranch
NO BURN ORDINANCE
Due to the growth of the City and the population density of 6000 residents, the City Council
passed an Ordinance in 2006 prohibiting burning within the city limits of Fair Oaks
Ranch. If you trim trees or clear a lot, you will need to dispose of the spoils by mulching or hauling.
Burning of brush and trash is not an option.
BURN BAN IN EFFECT IN BEXAR COUNTY
CALL 210-335-6000 FOR DAILY BURNING STATUS & Permits
Click on the link below for more Info!